Sorry about last week’s pages – sometimes it just doesn’t happen. I’ll come back to it some day, or I won’t, and that’s okay. It’s okay for you, too – if you don’t manage to get it done one week, don’t let that destroy your momentum. I am an expert at letting unfinished projects hang over my head until they become this completely unmanageable force of destruction. Just brush it off and move onto the next!!
With that being said, let’s move on to this week’s prompts, shall we? They have been picked at random from the master list, and you can read, reread, or stare at, completely spacing off while listening to My Morning Jacket, the manifesto here.
- Illustrate something hilarious that you heard.
- DOODLE. I think everyone should doodle. Fill the gaps between your prompts with doodles. Look up doodling on pinterest for inspiration. USE INK!
- Illustrate your day, comic book style.
- Journal52 Prompt (optional): Found poetry
- Write one long-term goal.
- Write down at least 3 things you’ve learned this week.
- Write about something you’re excited about.
- Take a picture of your workdesk and label everything.
- Do a photography challenge (try this one, or this one has a ton broken down by month, or all of these on Pinterest)
- Find letters (on buildings, signs, etc.) and take pictures of them. Print them small and use them to spell something in your journal.
You’ve seen 101081509157809175 funny pictures/memes/shares on Facebook this week – if one really really makes you laugh, print it out and paste it in.
Paste in something that makes you happy.
Here are my pages for this week!
I am excited to see what you’re up to! Link it up, girls! (and guys if you’re lurking out there.. come on, delurk, add some testosterone to the party!)