I’m a mess this week, so I’ll just leave you with prompts.
- Anthropomorphize something
- Draw something off one of our 100 things to draw lists! (here’s 2011,2012, 2013, and 2014)
- Put yourself into a fairy tale
- Draw a dream.
- Optional Journal52 prompt: Fashion
- Do some blackout poetry.
- Did you see a movie/watch a show/see something hilarious on youtube? Talk about it.
- Write something as an imaginary person. Check out Roz Stendahl’s International Fake Journal blog for inspiration!
- Experiment with light
- Go black and white or sepia
- Take a picture of graffiti
- Optional: Captureyour365 prompt for any day or every day this week.
- If you tried a new recipe and loved it, paste it in. If you tried a new recipe and hated it, do the same. You will look back and laugh, especially if you take a picture of the disaster (or better yet, your kid’s face as they taste the abomination)
- Use something you’ve been holding onto for more than a year.
- Use something you’re hoarding.
If you’ve done pages, I’d love to see them! You can email them to me at firstname.lastname@example.org, and I’ll post them here next week!