Greetings, my sweet baboons!
It’s officially Show Season, so my art journaling is taking a back burner, unfortunately, while I sculpt like a crazy fool. I don’t want yours to, though, so here, have some prompts!
Randomly selected from the master list:
- Do a collage
- Check out http://www.daysoftheyear.com/ and find out what today is. Draw it.
- Anthropomorphize something
- If you’re in a workshop or class, actually do an exercise (I am notoriously bad about taking workshops and not doing anything with them)
- Optional: Journal52 prompt: Traveling
- If you do art prompts that are tutorials, a technique you’re learning, etc., write about your experiences.
- Write one short-term goal.
- Write down at least 3 things you’ve accomplished this week. Even if it’s only ‘managed to not climb a clock tower’.
- Take a picture that represents the time of year/holiday/day of the week/etc.
- Take a picture of your favorite person.
- Capture an adjective
- Optional: CaptureYour365 prompt for any day/every day this week
- Use something you’re hoarding.
- Grab scraps, castoffs, or other various pieces of stuff on your table and incorporate them.
- You’ve seen 101081509157809175 funny pictures/memes/shares on Facebook this week – if one really really makes you laugh, print it out and paste it in.
- If you tried a new recipe and loved it, paste it in. If you tried a new recipe and hated it, do the same. You will look back and laugh, especially if you take a picture of the disaster (or better yet, your kid’s face as they taste the abomination)
- Paste in something that makes you happy
Link ’em up! I’ll try to have something next week, but likely it will be the week after that before I have time to work in my journal again.