Yeah, rules suck. We all know rules suck. But I guess we need some.
- All monthly contest entries must be inspired by and made from the Wonderstrange tutorial. Projects must be made during the month of the contest. Projects should incorporate specific techniques and instructions from one (or more) of the individual tutorials.
- All entries should be posted to our flickr group and tagged with wscontestmonthyear, i.e., wscontestjanuary2012.
- Entries will be accepted from the first Friday of the month until 11:59 PM on the final day of the month.
- The winner of the contest will be determined by popular vote and will win the monthly prize plus a spot on the Wonderstrange home page for the following month.
- A single individual can only win twice per calendar year. Entries can still be posted to our flickr and will be added to the poll for voting, but the contest will go to the person in second place if the winner has already won twice.
Okay not too sucky. Now go forth and win some contests!