This is quickly becoming my favorite part of the week! I love how much of a conscious project it has become for me. I am really trying to think of future-me as the recipient of this art while giving present-me new challenges and things to focus on. I hope you’re all digging it too! If you need more information about this whole thing, click here!
Here are your random prompts (pulled from the Master List), courtesy of random.org:
- Use a new art supply.
- DOODLE. I think everyone should doodle. Fill the gaps between your prompts with doodles. Look up doodling on pinterest for inspiration. USE INK!
- If there’s something you want to get better at, use your journal to practice. For me, that’s collage and fancy lettering, so I’ll be doing a lot of both, I’m sure.
- Journal52 (optional): When I grow up
- Do some blackout poetry.
- Did you see a movie/watch a show/see something hilarious on youtube? Talk about it.
- If you do art prompts that are tutorials, a technique you’re learning, etc., write about your experiences.
- Do a photography challenge (there are a billion of them on the internet/facebook/blogosphere) and paste in your favorite picture.
- Take a picture of your journal and then take a picture of the picture of your journal and paste it in your journal.
- Capture moments that you want to remember. Do something with those pictures.
Destash: Try to find a new way to use something.
Scrappy: Paste in something that makes you happy (for me that would be the envelope that tells me that my Fortune magazine subscription is almost over)
I can’t wait to see what you’re up to this week! Link ’em if you got ’em!