Hello, my little sunflower seeds!
How is your journaling coming? Mine is still slow. Slow slow slow. I am on the final stretch of this phase of my crazy show schedule, and I’ll actually have almost a month between shows after the Brainery Bazaar (isn’t that the coolest name ever?!!) in Rochester this Saturday. WOOT. Finally some journaling time in my future!
- Draw your favorite comic or cartoon character.
- Use ripped paper
- You know that thing you hate to draw (whether it’s buildings or people or animals or glass or clowns)? Draw it. Draw it 50 times if you have to.
- Do a paint-over collage
- Optional Journal52 prompt: Nostalgia
- Write a brief message to your 10-year-old self or to yourself 10 years from now.
- Write down at least 3 things you’ve accomplished this week. Even if it’s only ‘managed to not climb a clock tower’.
- Write down at least 3 things you’ve learned this week.
- Find letters (on buildings, signs, etc.) and take pictures of them. Print them and use them to spell something in your journal, ransom-note-style.
- Take a walk and actually make an effort to look around you instead of getting lost in your own thoughts. Take a picture of a cool thing you see.
- Take a picture of the thing that is making you really happy right now.
- Optional: Captureyour365 prompt for any day or every day this week.
- Paste in a fortune cookie fortune
- Use something you can’t stop buying.
- Grab scraps, castoffs, or other various pieces of stuff on your table and incorporate them.
- If there’s an art supply you’re intimidated by, force yourself to use it.
Instead of doing a Mr. Linky, I’d like to try something different this week! If you do pages, send them to me, and I’ll post them along with next week’s prompts with links to your blog, etsy, whatever you like! Email them to me at email@example.com to be featured. Woot woot!