I STILL haven’t had a chance to work in my journal. I had a migraine all week last week, and now I’m frantically trying to catch up for a show this weekend. Maybe next week? Please? Hopefully?
Here are prompts for this week, though!
- Look to YouTube for a tutorial and then do it! You can always do it on a separate sheet and glue it in!
- Check out http://www.daysoftheyear.com/ and find out what today is. Draw it.
- Do a collage
- Illustrate your day, comic book style.
- Optional: Journal52 prompt: Courage
- Did you see a movie/watch a show/see something hilarious on youtube? Talk about it.
- List the book/s you read this week
- Write one short-term goal.
- Take a walk and actually make an effort to look around you instead of getting lost in your own thoughts. Take a picture of a cool thing you see.
- Find something fascinating in an abandoned or run-down building (obviously be safe while you do this..)
- Go to http://dailypost.wordpress.com/category/photo-challenges/ and do this week’s challenge
- Optional: CaptureYour365 prompt for any day/every day this week
- Use something you can’t stop buying.
- Grab scraps, castoffs, or other various pieces of stuff on your table and incorporate them.
- Paste in receipts/ticket stubs/other miscellaneous mementos of an important event
- If you tried a new recipe and loved it, paste it in. If you tried a new recipe and hated it, do the same. You will look back and laugh, especially if you take a picture of the disaster (or better yet, your kid’s face as they taste the abomination)
- Paste in a newspaper headline
And just for some eye candy, this is what I’m working on INSTEAD of working in my journal: