Greetings, Direwolves! Game of Thrones is playing in the background, and I’m trying really hard not to listen since it’s the current episode and I’m still on season 1. Ack.
Anyway! HELLO! Long time! I am finally starting to catch up from my adventures, so here are this weeks prompts! I will have pages next week – I managed to get absolutely NO journaling done while I was away. I only ever really pulled my journal out when I was showing it as an example while vending. haha! Next week, watch out! 😉
- DOODLE. I think everyone should doodle. Fill the gaps between your prompts with doodles. Look up doodling on pinterest for inspiration. USE INK!
- Draw a caricature of a celebrity in the news.
- Do a collage
- Put yourself into a fairy tale
- Optional: Journal52 Prompt: Photography
- In Art Trader Magazine issue 21, there is a HUGE list of journal prompts. Use any of those. Download it here.
- List the book/s you read this week
- Write something as an imaginary person. Check out Roz Stendahl’s International Fake Journal blog for inspiration!
- Look around for three things that start with the same letter. Take a picture of them in an interesting composition.
- Go to http://dailypost.wordpress.com/category/photo-challenges/ and do this week’s challenge
- Capture an adjective
- Optional: Captureyour365 prompt for any day or every day this week.
- If there’s an art supply you’re intimidated by, force yourself to use it.
- Try to find a new way to use something.
- Paste in receipts/ticket stubs/other miscellaneous mementos of an important event
- Paste in a newspaper headline
- Paste in something that makes you happy
And there you go! Thanks for bearing with me during this time of madness – as usual, link up your pages if you’ve got them, and I’ll see you next week! xo!