Hey kids! Welcome to week 16 of Chronicles 😀
I am currently driving to Art is You (actually I’m sitting in my house, but, by the time you read this, I will be driving to Mississippi. The Internet is like time travel), so no pages from me this week, but here are your prompts!!
- Try to copy a painting from the 1800s or emulate one of your favorite artists (be sure to credit the original artist!).
- Put yourself into a fairy tale
- Draw a caricature of a celebrity in the news.
- Draw something you’re afraid of and make it absurd.
- Optional: Journal52 prompt
- Write one long-term goal.
- Write a brief message to your 10-year-old self or to yourself 10 years from now.
- Did you see a movie/watch a show/see something hilarious on youtube? Talk about it.
- Find something fascinating in an abandoned or run-down building (obviously be safe while you do this..)
- Find letters (on buildings, signs, etc.) and take pictures of them. Print them and use them to spell something in your journal, ransom-note-style.
- Take a picture of someone doing something awesome.
- Optional: Captureyour365 prompt for any day or every day this week.
- Try to find a new way to use something.
- Use something you’re hoarding.
- You’ve seen 101081509157809175 funny pictures/memes/shares on Facebook this week – if one really really makes you laugh, print it out and paste it in.
- If you painted, sculpted, or otherwise created something you really love, take a picture and paste it in, especially if you gave it away or sold it!
- Paste in a fortune cookie fortune
See you next week! xoxo!