HELLO SARAH-BOT 5000 HERE TO GIVE YOU PROMPTS IN YOUR DATA HOLES.
Hm. I think I may be a little drunk. The food needs to catch up to the alcohol.
- Do a blind drawing (where you draw something with your eyes closed) or a contour drawing (when you draw something by looking at an object and following its contours without looking at the paper).
- Use a stencil.
- Look up “art techniques” on pinterest and try one
- Draw something off one of our 100 things to draw lists! (here’s 2011,2012, 2013, and 2014)
- Optional: Journal52 Prompt: Recycled Art
- Take a picture of graffiti
- If you’re a foodie, take a restaurant-menu-quality picture of a meal you’re proud of or a fancy thing you ate. If you’re not a foodie, take a picture of your favorite food/condiment/potato chip bag/starbucks cup.
- Take a walk and actually make an effort to look around you instead of getting lost in your own thoughts. Take a picture of a cool thing you see.
- Captureyour365 prompt for any day or every day this week.
- If there’s an art supply you’re intimidated by, force yourself to use it.
- Use something you can’t stop buying.
- If you painted, sculpted, or otherwise created something you really love, take a picture and paste it in, especially if you gave it away or sold it!
- Paste in something that makes you happy
- Paste in a newspaper headline
I am getting ready to go to Art is You where I will be selling my stuff (if you’re in the Memphis area, come see me!!), so I am giving myself two weeks off from Chronicles! I’ll probably journal while I’m gone, but I won’t be posting any new pages until May 12. I’ll see you then!
I’ll still be checking in, so post a link to your pages in the linky! 😀