Happy looks-like-it-could-be-spring-soon week, little bunnies! I was browsing through my book today feeling sort of pleased about how it’s coming together, so that’s exciting! woo! If this is your first visit, the method behind the madness can be found here and here.
Here are this week’s random prompts!
- If you’re in a workshop or class, actually do an exercise (I am notoriously bad about taking workshops and not doing anything with them)
- Use a stencil.
- Draw your hand
- If there’s something you want to get better at, use your journal to practice. For me, that’s collage and fancy lettering, so I’ll be doing a lot of both, I’m sure.
- Optional: Journal52 prompt – Party Animals
- Write down at least 3 things you’ve accomplished this week. Even if it’s only ‘managed to not climb a clock tower’.
- Write a to-do list.
- Did you see a movie/watch a show/see something hilarious on youtube? Talk about it.
- Find letters (on buildings, signs, etc.) and take pictures of them. Print them and use them to spell something in your journal, ransom-note-style.
- Take a walk and actually make an effort to look around you instead of getting lost in your own thoughts. Take a picture of a cool thing you see.
- Take a picture of your favorite person.
- Optional: Captureyour365 prompt for any day or every day this week.
- Use something you’ve been holding onto for more than a year.
- If there’s an art supply you’re intimidated by, force yourself to use it.
- If you painted, sculpted, or otherwise created something you really love, take a picture and paste it in, especially if you gave it away or sold it!
- Paste in a fortune cookie fortune
- Paste in something that makes you happy
Here are my pages from last week’s prompts:
If you’ve done pages this week, link them up! Even if you didn’t do any of these prompts, I still want to see what you’re up to 😀