Greetings, mis amores! Welcome to another week of Chronicles! For an explanation of the method behind the madness, check out the Manifesto. Here are this week’s prompts from the master list, chosen at random on random.org:
- Go monocrome – black and white are okay additions
- Illustrate a song lyric.
- Look to YouTube for a tutorial and then do it! You can always do it on a separate sheet and glue it in!
- Use a stencil.
- Optional Journal52 prompt: A Day in the Life of Me
- What song do you love this week?
- Look to your right and left, pick something non-permanent (like your overdue power bill.. the printout of cross stitch alphabets… pages torn out of a book in Spanish) and write about it.
- Write one short-term goal.
- Take a picture of someone doing something awesome.
- Take a macro (i.e. extreme closeup)
- Take a walk and actually make an effort to look around you instead of getting lost in your own thoughts. Take a picture of a cool thing you see.
- Captureyour365 prompt for any day (or every day) this week
- Use something you’ve been holding onto for more than a year.
- Use something you can’t stop buying.
- If you painted, sculpted, or otherwise created something you really love, take a picture and paste it in, especially if you gave it away or sold it!
- Paste in receipts/ticket stubs/other miscellaneous mementos of an important event
- You’ve seen 101081509157809175 funny pictures/memes/shares on Facebook this week – if one really really makes you laugh, print it out and paste it in.
Here are my pages from last week!
I’d love to see your pages, so link ’em up!! As always, if you have any suggestions or requests for prompts, feel free to leave them in the comments and I’ll happily add them to the list!