Hell to the O, lovely lovelies. Happy cabbage farts day! You should totally write about your cabbage farts in your journal, cause that would be hilarious.
If you’re new here, I’m so sorry to be introducing myself this way. Oh what am I saying? I am totally not sorry. But welcome! and have some required reading: The Manifesto and the Master List. I added some things to the list and took some things off this week, which I will continue to do periodically just to keep you on your toes.
Thanks to random.org, here are your prompts this week!
- Draw your hand
- Draw your favorite thing.
- Draw a caricature of a celebrity in the news.
- Draw your favorite comic or cartoon character.
- Journal52 Prompt: Stars
- Write stream of consciousness style.
- Write down at least 3 things you’ve learned this week.
- Write about something you’re excited about.
- Take a picture of your favorite person.
- If you’re a foodie, take a restaurant-menu-quality picture of a meal you’re proud of or a fancy thing you ate. If you’re not a foodie, take a picture of your favorite food/condiment/potato chip bag/starbucks cup.
- Look around for three things that start with the same letter. Take a picture of them in an interesting composition.
- Captureyour365 prompt for any day (or every day) this week (this is going to become a regular prompt, just FYI!)
- Use something you can’t stop buying.
- If there’s an art supply you’re intimidated by, force yourself to use it.
- Paste in a fortune cookie fortune
- Paste in receipts/ticket stubs/other miscellaneous mementos of an important event
- If you tried a new recipe and loved it, paste it in. If you tried a new recipe and hated it, do the same. You will look back and laugh, especially if you take a picture of the disaster (or better yet, your kid’s face as they taste the abomination)
Here are my pages from last week!
All right, just like in Truth or Dare, I showed you mine, now you show me yours!! Give me a link, and I’ll see you next week!