HellOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO lovely turnip dumplings!
I am coming off a week of near-nervous-breakdown, so there were no pages to be had. I really really miss it! This week I should be able to carve out some time, though, before I get back into near-nervous-breakdown mode, so there’s THAT to look forward to. WHEE.
HERE HAVE SOME PROMPTS! (chosen with the help of random.org from the master list)
- Do a paint-over collage
- Do a collage
- Illustrate something hilarious that you heard.
- Do a blind drawing (where you draw something with your eyes closed) or a contour drawing (when you draw something by looking at an object and following its contours without looking at the paper).
- Optional: Journal52 prompt: Passion
- Write three random facts about someone famous or infamous who was born today.
- In Art Trader Magazine issue 21, there is a HUGE list of journal prompts. Use any of those. Download it here.
- Write down at least 3 things you’ve learned this week.
- Look through the pictures you’ve taken this week. Paste some in.
- Go to http://photochallenge.org/ and do this week’s challenge
- Take a picture that represents the time of year/holiday/day of the week/etc.
- Try to find a new way to use something.
- Grab scraps, castoffs, or other various pieces of stuff on your table and incorporate them.
- Paste in a fortune cookie fortune
- If you painted, sculpted, or otherwise created something you really love, take a picture and paste it in, especially if you gave it away or sold it!
- Paste in a newspaper headline
If you have pages this week, I’d love to live vicariously through you! See you next week!